Poor response

Now you think that when you offer something for free that folk would bite your hand off, nope, well sometimes folk can be a bit suspicious of free stuff. Then you would hope that local business would want to help and support other local business, especially when in the same sector and would compliment their own business, nope again........

2 weeks ago I emailed 14 local hotels to offer a complimentary hoteliers walking tour, I told them that I couldn't expect them to recommend our services if they don't know what we are offering. I got one response, just the one, a very positive response though wanting to send 2 of their staff on the tour.

On Monday I emailed them all again with a gentle reminder, still no response, nothing. I find it very disappointing that they couldn't spare 30 seconds of their time to respond.

I am trying to promote the St Andrews Area for all and not just rely on the ones who come to play golf.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End

Wildlife and Walking Tour

Busy June - well compared to previous months